What is In Home Health Care?
Is your loved one recovering from illness with a chronic condition or in need of daily assistance?
In Home health care in Honolulu, Hawaii helps seniors live independently for as long as possible, given the limits of their medical condition.
More specifically, home health care may include occupational and physical therapy, speech therapy and even skilled nursing. It may involve helping the elderly with activities of daily living such as bathing, dressing and eating.
If you’re in need of short term or long term relief in the form of respite care arrangement for a senior one or for yourself, we can help make your life easier.
In Home Health Care Services
Often, patients realize that their illness restricts activity in their daily lives, making living alone too difficult. They want to improve their circumstances and stay in the comfort of home, but prefer not to become a burden to their family.
Many find hope with us. We have more than two decades of experience providing long-term, continuous care to chronically ill patients, providing home healthcare, sitter and companion services to those in need and ensuring continuity of care within the familiar surroundings of home.
In-home care includes a wide range of services provided in the home, rather than in a hospital or care facility. It can allow a person with Alzheimer’s care or Dementia care to stay in his or her own home.
The services can include, but are not limited to the following:
- Skilled nursing
- Home health aide services
- Assisting with grooming needs such as hair care, shaving, cleaning teeth and nails
- Supervising or assisting tub bath, showers, sponge bath and bed bath
- Providing routine skin care such as applying lotion to skin
- Assisting with dressing and undressing
- Assisting with mobilization activities including turning, transferring, exercising and walking
- Assisting with toileting and commode needs
- Assisting with eating or feeding
- Assisting with self-administered medications by reminding client to take medicine at the prescribe times or following up to ensure they are taken
- Monitoring vital signs such as blood pressure, pulse and respiration
- Providing respite and palliative care
We are here to provide you with the level of home health care you need, as efficiently and cost-effectively as possible.
As a dependable home care provider for more than 10 years, our providers excel in providing both skilled medical care and non-medical services for adults and pediatric patients in the comfort of their homes.
Our senior home care services are about more than just providing the clinical healthcare our clients need. We’ll work to get you, or your loved one, back to doing the things you love. It’s time to celebrate aging. Contact us at (808) 988-4888